Harris Building, Cornwall College Camborne, Trevenson Rd, Pool TR15 3RD
Situated in beautiful Cornwall, literally on the doorstep of the best surf, the most dramatic coastline and stunning countryside in the UK, Cornwall students also have access to an incredibly vibrant local music scene with a large established student population. All of this alongside a packed programme of music festivals and events, many of which we are thoroughly involved in.
The specialist facilities within dBs Cornwall enable students to work with state of the art equipment, software and resources. Our teaching staff are all experienced performers, producers and electronic music composers who continue to maintain high profile roles within the music industry.
dBs also has centres in Plymouth, Bristol and Berlin.
- Sat 13th October Introductory Workshop 2:15pm – 4:45pm
- Sat 20th October Workshop 2:15pm – 4:45pm
**Break for half term week**
- Sat 3rd November Workshop 2:15pm – 4:45pm
- Sat 10th November Workshop 2:15pm – 4:45pm
- Sat 17th November Workshop 2:15pm – 4:45pm
- Sat 24th November Rehearsal & Showcase – venue & time tbc
Scratch Electric Hubs also at St Austell, Saltash, Falmouth and Isles of Scilly