The Waterside, Brooke Close, Saltash, Cornwall. PL12 4EN
Livewire is an independent long-standing youth charity based on the banks of the River Tamar in Saltash, Cornwall, offering support to young people through music and traditional youth work, helping steer them through the trials and tribulations of growing up.
Livewire Youth Music is for young people primarily aged 13 to 21. They are a UK registered Charity (300632) and provide a full range of music activities for young people and also host various live music events in their 250 capacity superbly equipped venue.
Past Workshop dates
- Sat 20th October 2018 Introductory Workshop 3pm – 5:30pm
- Sat 27th October 2018 Workshop 3pm – 5:30pm
- Sat 3rd November 2018 Workshop 3pm – 5:30pm
- Fri 9th November 2018 Workshop 6.30pm – 9pm
- Fri 16th November 2018 Workshop 6.30pm – 9pm
- Fri 23rd November 2018 Rehearsal 4pm – 6pm & showcase 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Scratch Electric Hubs also at Camborne, St Austell, Falmouth and Isles of Scilly.